HTTPS Protocol

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Ya he configurado los DNS de los 3 foros ,

Cuando pueda me lo puede cambiar a https?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Ya he configurado los DNS de los 3 foros, ¿

Cuándo puedo lo puedo cambiar a https?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Alexej

Hi!

Can you please enable https on http://schwarzwaldverein-hori-e-v.201.s1.nabble.com/ ?

It's embedded on my Domain https://www.schwarzwaldverein-oehningen.de/

Kind regards

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
perdon que tiene que ver su foro , con lo que yo quiero hacer con los mios?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
https enabled for "www.cereales.eu".
There is a DNS problem with "www.construccion2022.eu"

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
We can enable https only for custom domains.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Alexej
This post was updated on .
I'm sorry but what do you mean by custom? Is there any tutorial for this? Didn't find anything that helps me.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should buy a custom domain. Like here:https://support.nabble.com/HTTPS-Protocol-tp7600829p7612527.html

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Alexej
I have bought a domain. What are the next steps? Are there any settings i have to do?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Go to:
Options > Application > Change domain name

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Y para esta  http: //www.acero2022.eu

Me lo puede activar?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Alexej
Thanks for your help. Does this also work with custom subdomains or does it have to be a domain (non-sub)?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We can't enable https to sub-domains.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
cuando podra solucionar el DNS  estos foros , para habilitar el https :

http://construccion.100.s1.nabble.com/   =  http://www.construccion2022.eu

http://acero.101.s1.nabble.com/    = http://www.acero2022.eu

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
For this "www.acero2022.eu"
site it is ok but the other one there is DNS problem on your side.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
En esta www.construccion2022.eu

Cuando quiero cambiar la DNS , me aparece lo siguiente ;

Your domain name currently resolves to an IP address that doesn't belong to Nabble. Please follow the instructions (see link below) in order to update your DNS. If you have just updated your DNS, please wait 24 hours for the changes to take affect.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
cuando podra solucionar el DNS  este foro , para habilitar el https :

http://construccion.100.s1.nabble.com/   =  http://www.construccion2022.eu

cuando quiero cambiar la DNS , me aparece lo siguiente ;

Your domain name currently resolves to an IP address that doesn't belong to Nabble. Please follow the instructions (see link below) in order to update your DNS. If you have just updated your DNS, please wait 24 hours for the changes to take affect.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please, read the article below and try to fix it on your side.
https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/how-to-point-domain-to-hostinger

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Para este foro http://construccion.100.s1.nabble.com/ he comprado este otro dominio http://www.empresasdeconstruccion.eu