HTTPS Protocol

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
DimmedOut you should have a non https domain like this "http://www.blackhatteams.com" then we are able to enable Https properly.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

DimmedOut
Does this work? I turned off the https redirect.

http://www.blackhatteams.com/

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We have checked your domain and it doesn't point to our servers so we can't enable Https.

RE: HTTPS Protocol

Wasz
How do I get the site to work? I read some of the emails, but it is somewhat confusing

thanks

RE: HTTPS Protocol

GregChapman
Wasz wrote
How do I get the site to work? I read some of the emails, but it is somewhat confusing
Which is "the site"?
Please you post "the emails" here so we know to what you are referring and why you might be confused.
In short, be a lot more specific if you want anyone to be able to help!

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Ettol
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes I can. First you should provide your own domain.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Ettol
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You don't need a website and then embed the forum. You should have a custom domain.
Then you should click on Options > Application > Change domain name

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Ettol
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
HTTPS enabled.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Drako Swiftclaw
Do we have an ETA for when Nabble Hosted forums (with Nabble sub-domain) may get HTTPS?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

GregChapman
It's available now. Just post your request to have https enabled here quoting the address of your forum with the custom domain you have set up.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur

Re: HTTPS Protocol

forovalencia
Hi. Please, you can enable https in the forum forocrashoil.blogspot.com.ar, or the final address is http://foro-crashoil.2321837.n4.nabble.com/

Thanks and best regards

Re: HTTPS Protocol

forovalencia
Sorry.
Hi.  Please, can you enable https in the forum forocrashoil.blogspot.com.ar, or the final address is http://foro-crashoil.2321837.n4.nabble.com/    ?

Thanks and best regards

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
In order to enable HTTPS protocol users should provide their own domain and this domain should point to our servers.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

forovalencia
Hello Israel. I have the forum embedded in Blogger. The address is https://forocrashoil.blogspot.com/.
This address points to Nabble's but this is the one that is not https.
In this situation, it is not possible to activate https at the address http://foro-crashoil.2321837.n4.nabble.com/ ???
Thank you

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>