HTTPS Protocol

Re: HTTPS Protocol

tshiggi
Please enable https for my domain:

https://forum.snotforce.org

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should disable HTTPS on your side.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

tshiggi
Done.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

tshiggi

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Marc Martin
Could I get https for es-forum.com (es.966376.n3.nabble.com) ?

Thanks,
Marc

Re: HTTPS Protocol

tshiggi
Could try again to convert this to https?

http://forum.snotforce.org

Thanks!

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Done.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

wherearethetaro
Can u help me too?Application for https setup:

http://nabble.k2forum.totalh.net

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Done.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Marc Martin
I've requested this before, but still no https.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

http://www.es-forum.com

Thanks,
Marc

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Done.

Re: Hello, please turn on

Presto
Hello, please enable HTTPS Protocol on forum.sampdonate.ru. Thank you in advance.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

tommitch82
Since we had our forum http://forum.thstofficial.com/ moved to the new server, SSL has stopped working - please can it be reactivated? many thanks

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Richard Sargent
Hello Israel,

I recently received a membership request for forum.world.st and attempted to use the link provided, https://forum.world.st/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=change_user_groups&user=373150.

When I did, Firefox reported a certificate problem, namely:
Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for forum.world.st. The certificate is only valid for archivesforumtest.pegase-asbl.be.

I see that there was a recent change from moving forums involving a domain that uses this certificate.

The same thing happens when I try to open a browser on one of our sub-forums.

What can be done to keep this certificate and its forum from interfering with forum.world.st?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
The next renew time will be Sun Nov 28 07:00:10 UTC 2021. Then https will be enabled automatically.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
A mi pasa lo mismo , creo que nabble , Denise insertarlo ya https , al no ser una página segura nadie quiere darse de alta en mis foros

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Mis foros siguen en http , me puede decir que es lo que pasa

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to buy a custom domain for each of them first and then request us to enable https.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
para este foro :   http://piezas-de-ocasion.225.s1.nabble.com/  ,

he comprado este dominio  https://www.piezasdeocacion.es/