HTTPS Protocol

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Para este foro http://excavaciones-y-derribos.263.s1.nabble.com/    he comprado este otro dominio http://www.excavaciones.eu

Me puede activar la https ?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Para este foro http://excavaciones-y-derribos.263.s1.nabble.com/ he comprado este otro dominio http://www.excavaciones.eu Me puede activar la https ?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Cuando usted pueda .

Para este foro http://excavaciones-y-derribos.263.s1.nabble.com/

   he comprado este otro dominio http://www.excavaciones.eu

Me puede activar la https ?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Done.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

ICWILDE
Could I please have https set up for my forum:

http://art-forum.84.s1.nabble.com/

I embed it in a Weebly website and only get a link to the forum rather than seeing it within the page.

Thank you.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to buy a custom domain so that we can enable https for you.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

ICWILDE
Please excuse my lack of knowledge Israel, but is that not what I pay Weebly for to host my website at www.renaltech.net?

Thank you in advance.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, you have to buy a custom domain for your forum.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Jim Westergren
Please enable https for my forum here: https://support.n.nu/ - I temporarly enabled "fake https" using CloudFlare but it is not working properly, I need the real deal so that I can embed it.

Thanks.
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gitz
Hello, I've tried to embed Nabble into my blog with Blogger but I also get one link to the Forum rather than an embedded Forum. I asked for help to the Blogger community and here  I've been told that  I need to change the forum address from the current http://wikipedate-forum.531.s1.nabble.com/ to forum.wikipedate.com through the Nabble panel. Then I must send a request to your help center to enable HTTPS for that address. Is that correct? Could you please help? No idea how to do it.
Thanks,
Gitz

Re: HTTPS Protocol

precsim
Would it be possible to enable https for:

forum.featool.com
featool-multiphysics-forum.323.s1.nabble.com

Thank you for all the help and keeping nabble hosting running,

Israel <Nabble> wrote
From now on Nabble users can switch from HTTP to HTTPS protocol.
1) Users should have their own domain to apply the changes.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

ErmanArs
Hi,

Please enable HTTPS for "http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.124.s1.nabble.com"
This is my forum and I m an active user. Currently having problems embedding this Nabble forum in to my blogger page (because Blogger is HTTPS.. HTTPS to HTTP is not working).. So I really need this HTTPS config for my forum. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to provide a custom domain so that we can enable https for you.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

This post may help you understand the process:
https://support.nabble.com/Forum-is-not-embedding-on-Weebly-tp7613364p7613397.html

It's also worth searching Nabble Support for "blogger". I recall that there have been particular problems with embedding Nabble forums on that platform.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Dusan
Could you activate the https on personalflight.org please. A bit late to the party

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
PodrĂ­a tener anuncio de Google AdSense

En mis fotos

www.reciclaje.eu

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Pero como redicciones las visitas a blogger ,

No puedes entrar en nabble , no te deja

Re: HTTPS Protocol

ajac63
Israel <Nabble> wrote
From now on Nabble users can switch from HTTP to HTTPS protocol.
1) Users should have their own domain to apply the changes.
How exactly do we switch from HTTP to HTTPS?