HTTPS Protocol

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Para este foro http://excavaciones-y-derribos.263.s1.nabble.com/    he comprado este otro dominio http://www.excavaciones.eu

Me puede activar la https ?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Para este foro http://excavaciones-y-derribos.263.s1.nabble.com/ he comprado este otro dominio http://www.excavaciones.eu Me puede activar la https ?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gesvilsur
Cuando usted pueda .

Para este foro http://excavaciones-y-derribos.263.s1.nabble.com/

   he comprado este otro dominio http://www.excavaciones.eu

Me puede activar la https ?

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Done.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

ICWILDE
Could I please have https set up for my forum:

http://art-forum.84.s1.nabble.com/

I embed it in a Weebly website and only get a link to the forum rather than seeing it within the page.

Thank you.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to buy a custom domain so that we can enable https for you.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

ICWILDE
Please excuse my lack of knowledge Israel, but is that not what I pay Weebly for to host my website at www.renaltech.net?

Thank you in advance.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, you have to buy a custom domain for your forum.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Jim Westergren
Please enable https for my forum here: https://support.n.nu/ - I temporarly enabled "fake https" using CloudFlare but it is not working properly, I need the real deal so that I can embed it.

Thanks.
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Gitz
Hello, I've tried to embed Nabble into my blog with Blogger but I also get one link to the Forum rather than an embedded Forum. I asked for help to the Blogger community and here  I've been told that  I need to change the forum address from the current http://wikipedate-forum.531.s1.nabble.com/ to forum.wikipedate.com through the Nabble panel. Then I must send a request to your help center to enable HTTPS for that address. Is that correct? Could you please help? No idea how to do it.
Thanks,
Gitz

Re: HTTPS Protocol

precsim
Would it be possible to enable https for:

forum.featool.com
featool-multiphysics-forum.323.s1.nabble.com

Thank you for all the help and keeping nabble hosting running,

Israel <Nabble> wrote
From now on Nabble users can switch from HTTP to HTTPS protocol.
1) Users should have their own domain to apply the changes.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

ErmanArs
Hi,

Please enable HTTPS for "http://erman-arslan-s-oracle-forum.124.s1.nabble.com"
This is my forum and I m an active user. Currently having problems embedding this Nabble forum in to my blogger page (because Blogger is HTTPS.. HTTPS to HTTP is not working).. So I really need this HTTPS config for my forum. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to provide a custom domain so that we can enable https for you.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

This post may help you understand the process:
https://support.nabble.com/Forum-is-not-embedding-on-Weebly-tp7613364p7613397.html

It's also worth searching Nabble Support for "blogger". I recall that there have been particular problems with embedding Nabble forums on that platform.

Re: HTTPS Protocol

Dusan
Could you activate the https on personalflight.org please. A bit late to the party