Finally Polish :)

housemaster
As in the topic P&M Translators wil take care of Polish version.
If inerested of course.
Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the help. Please let us know if you have questions.

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
Welcome,

The translation is ready, but I have a problem with some Portuguese declension markings at the beginning.

I initially tried to use them, so some of them are filled for Polish, but Polish is so tricky and complicated language that it would take another month or 2 to cover all the declensions, inflections, conjugations, case endings, forms, etc...

Instead I chose the method we have used to handle this problem for years now, it makes the read a little bit official and impersonal, but impersonal has only one form, so it has advantage in such case. It sounds a little bit like "One should ............", but it works and is widely accepted by our biggest SAP and electronics clients who work with UI.

My question is whether to cut those unused parts or leave them for you to handle?

BR
Peter
Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Peter, thanks for the translation. I received your file by email.

I tested your translation and it has two macros called "nowy" (lines 10 and 27). Since those macros are used in lines 172 and 179, which one is the correct one? If we don't need those macros (as you explained), then please fix lines 172 and 179 and remove the macro definitions at the top. Please let me know if you need any help. Thanks!

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
Ok - I'll make a correction later today.

Greetz
Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
Ok - I sent you the email with the corrections made.

BR
Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks a lot. Now you can create new apps from our homepage and select the polish language.  Please review the sentences and let me know if you see issues.

Besides that, please translate the last bit below which is missing:

<translation><from>Here you can download a backup of <t.location/>.</from><to>Aqui você pode baixar uma cópia de segurança com os dados de <n.location/>.</to></translation>
<translation><from>When you press the button below, the system will start the generation of the backup file and this may take some minutes to finish. You will receive an email with a link to download the file when it is ready.</from><to>Quando você apertar o botão abaixo, o sistema vai iniciar a geração de uma cópia de segurança e isso pode levar alguns minutos. Você vai receber um email com o link do download quando o arquivo estiver pronto.</to></translation>
<translation><from>Backup of <t.location/></from><to>Cópia de segurança de <n.location/></to></translation>
<translation><from><t.location/> has been deleted</from><to><n.location/> foi apagado</to></translation>
<translation><from>Your Nabble site "<t.location/>" has been deleted.</from><to>O seu site da Nabble "<n.location/>" foi apagado.</to></translation>
<translation><from>You can download a backup of this site from the link below. Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed. If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.</from><to>Você pode baixar uma cópia de segurança desse site no link abaixo. A Nabble tentará manter essa cópia disponível por alguns meses, mas isso não é garantido. Se esse conteúdo é importante para você, salve essa cópia o mais rápido possível.</to></translation>

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
The translated text is attached in these two files
uzup.txt
uzup2.txt

Greetz

So Polish is not available for existing forums and apps?
Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks, I've updated the n7 server (where new forums go to).
housemaster wrote
So Polish is not available for existing forums and apps?
We have released the code to just one server at this point so that you can test the translation. We should release all other servers tonight. After that, the polish translation will be available to all forums and apps.

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
This post was updated on .
Ok, so far I can see one issue, the name for Polish translation in the drop-down menu should be "polski" not "Polska"

Now, I had a look at the overall interface and one thing needs changing

Views - should read "Wyświetleń"
views - should read "wyświetleń"
Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed those issues, please take a look.

Besides that, we can reward you 100,000 ad-free credits as a way to say "thank you". If you have any Nabble app, please post the link and we will give you the credits.

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
Actually I have a forum, but reward is the last thing to do here.

I found some typos and one major issue which is probably caused by populating various words into one phrase.
I'll report it precisely when I have a bit more time (customers always seem flock like birds, and out of sudden I have 3 large projects to finish for my company today and tomorrow)

There are also some large untranslated parts in admin area

Just one question.
When I find a typo is it OK to send you the corrected formatted code lines that you will need to replace?

Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
Sorry for post after post but I found another issue which is not directly connected with translation.

Date format in Polish is (dd/mm/yyyy) or just (dd month).

Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster wrote
Actually I have a forum, but reward is the last thing to do here.
You deserve the credits, really. Just post the link and we will give them to you.
housemaster wrote
There are also some large untranslated parts in admin area
Not everything can be translated at this point. Only those sentences in the file can be translated.
housemaster wrote
When I find a typo is it OK to send you the corrected formatted code lines that you will need to replace?
Yes, just give me the corrections and I will replace them.

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster wrote
Date format in Polish is (dd/mm/yyyy) or just (dd month).
We will handle date formats in the future. Thanks for letting us know.

Re: Finally Polish :)

housemaster
Welcome,

Concerning forum free from adverts, here is my forum address:
http://forum-inwestycyjne-hyip.1085665.n5.nabble.com/

BR
Peter
Zarabianie w Internecie - Offshore

Re: Finally Polish :)

Hugo <Nabble>
We added 100,000 ad-free credits to your forum. Thanks for all the help!