The Future of Nabble

12345

Re: The Future of Nabble

mmpvcentral
IF I may suggest, try create a Classifieds-like forum for paying members that they can use to run ads of their own so that they can earn from it that it turn pays for the subscription from Nabble. Both wins.

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Thank you !

Can you explain please? I thought Nabble did not allow advertising because you advertise? And because we are a US 501.c3 nonprofit assoc, Nabble does not advertise on us, which we thank Nabble for!

Also I having a Google Grant does not allow me to advertise affiliates, and if I understand this is something like that?

I have Nabble on MY Google Site using the AdGrant.

kara j lincoln

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

Harvey
Is there an update on how long Nabble will continue?

Is there any way I can move my forum to my own host?

Would really like not to lose it all.

HTTPS Please!

Re: The Future of Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We have no plan to close Nabble. The ideia is to replace Nabble by Blasma.
Nabble is open source you can hire a programmer and then install it on your own server.

Re: The Future of Nabble

Harvey
Israel <Nabble> wrote
We have no plan to close Nabble. The ideia is to replace Nabble by Blasma.
Nabble is open source you can hire a programmer and then install it on your own server.
I hired a programmer. He asked me:

"Is there a guide to installing Nabble? Where can we download the code and get a copy of the existing site? Do you have details on the required platform, database, web server config, etc?"
HTTPS Please!
12345