The Future of Nabble

12345

Re: The Future of Nabble

mmpvcentral
IF I may suggest, try create a Classifieds-like forum for paying members that they can use to run ads of their own so that they can earn from it that it turn pays for the subscription from Nabble. Both wins.

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Thank you !

Can you explain please? I thought Nabble did not allow advertising because you advertise? And because we are a US 501.c3 nonprofit assoc, Nabble does not advertise on us, which we thank Nabble for!

Also I having a Google Grant does not allow me to advertise affiliates, and if I understand this is something like that?

I have Nabble on MY Google Site using the AdGrant.

kara j lincoln

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

Harvey
Is there an update on how long Nabble will continue?

Is there any way I can move my forum to my own host?

Would really like not to lose it all.

HTTPS Please!

Re: The Future of Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We have no plan to close Nabble. The ideia is to replace Nabble by Blasma.
Nabble is open source you can hire a programmer and then install it on your own server.

Re: The Future of Nabble

Harvey
Israel <Nabble> wrote
We have no plan to close Nabble. The ideia is to replace Nabble by Blasma.
Nabble is open source you can hire a programmer and then install it on your own server.
I hired a programmer. He asked me:

"Is there a guide to installing Nabble? Where can we download the code and get a copy of the existing site? Do you have details on the required platform, database, web server config, etc?"
HTTPS Please!

Re: The Future of Nabble

Israel <Nabble>

Re: The Future of Nabble

taylorms266
I'm not sure why there's a reply about addressing anybody. I was just offering to help. Nothing else.

That was a very strange reply. Is it some kind of a scam?

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 6:38 PM cinemapersians [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I’m not sure why this was addressed to me.  All that I’m trying to do is get the ads off of my forum.  Nothing else.

Pamela F. Cox
865-385-5057

On Sep 14, 2020, at 1:13 PM, taylorms266 [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Interested to help both in coding and profitability. Wanna keep this going for everybody to use.

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7607036.html
To unsubscribe from The Future of Nabble, click here.
NAML

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7607054.html
To unsubscribe from The Future of Nabble, click here.
NAML

Re: The Future of Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, it's a guide on how to install Nabble. I was intended to reply Harvey.

Re: The Future of Nabble

taylorms266
I replied to a much earlier message from Pamela Fox right after my message in September because I just got an email sending her message to my mailbox.

This is weird.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 3:42 AM Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
No, it's a guide on how to install Nabble. I was intended to reply Harvey.

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7607809.html
To unsubscribe from The Future of Nabble, click here.
NAML

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Happy New Year to Nabble!

So Franklin, since I love your words from your heart, what is going on now?

What do you need or want?

let us all know where Nabble going now or near future and how all can help!

I thank you all!

Peace be with you! kara
`i come to talk story...

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
our combined `effect wrote
Happy New Year to Nabble!

So Franklin, since I love your words from your heart, what is going on now?

What do you need or want?
Thanks, I need to get out of America not too long after Jan 20 when the Silicon Valley fascists take over.  When I am settled abroad, I will reconsider Blasma again.

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Thanks!
Me too, thinking Saudi!
Will Nabble keep running all along?
Peace is real for earthlings, if they accept nothing less!
lov, kara

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7608052.html

--

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

zero777
How's the book balancing going? Well, I hope.

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Not sure if you talking to me kara or Nabble? Please explain!

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7608437.html
To unsubscribe from The Future of Nabble, click here.
NAML

--

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

zero777
Sorry , I was asking Israel.

When he emailed me , it seemed like a big job to balance the books.
Hoping for an update.

Re: The Future of Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator