The Future of Nabble

1234

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gesvilsur
yo tambien estoi dispuesto a pagar algo .

tengo 8 foros con ustedes .

Cuanto tendria que pagar por los 8 foros ?

¿Cuánto tendrías que pagar por los 8 foros?

Re: The Future of Nabble

sparkle
sparkle wrote
Oh gosh - I've just seen this - we have been so happy with our private forum for the last 8 years.  It has been a great private place for us to chat - from all around the globe, and just what we needed - we have appreciated it so much.
If you wanted any money contributions towards running costs we may be able to help.
Otherwise are you able to keep our forum going on your new server?
Think this would be the link - http://gupta-chat-more.826.n7.nabble.com/
It would be good to know if our forum is one that will be moved over and able to continue?

We used to pay to have the forum ad free years ago and are happy to contribute now too.

We have a large amount of info and other items on our medical support forum and would hate to lose it all.

I have downloaded a backup of the forum but I believe that is text only.  Is there any way of saving the whole thing at all?

Re: The Future of Nabble

hemind
Hi Franklin,

Thank you very much for keeping Nabble running for those years. Could you please also move my forum to the server that you will keep? My forum is at http://x.97663.n8.nabble.com/ (https://www.sjtuoutdoor.tk/).

Thanks.
1234