The Future of Nabble

1234

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gary Lewis
Pedro wrote
I've just sent you an email
If that's to me, I got it and responded.  Thanks!
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: The Future of Nabble

GregChapman
Hi Gary,

It wasn't!

You failed to spot the " In reply to this post by fffilimnov"

Threaded View is very useful when you see "In reply to" lines.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Hello all!

   You are making good sense to try to collectively make this survive if this is truly what all want, for yes Nabble is worthy of all each day! But only if you gain what you really want vs not stopping your own growth due to others wanting it? If that is the case, then maybe the others as well I consider, then Nabble people can help guide part-time collectively as I feel if working for Humanity we each need to plug into self before one can really offer! And go on your way to be whole yourself to then do your part!

   I'm not techy so I can't offer, but I also was detained on a large humanitarian fund to do our plans! So now I'm trying to fundraise to cover losses, which has put me behind!

  But a couple of thoughts: What if we put Nabble into the message board plans I have and I can explain more, but basically to have it very organized to have subject categories for all of you involved if choose to need it or feel also a part-time consciousness to stop scars on earth-space from continuing, and rid toxic, and restore, as we prioritize science universally, and my plans to share Humanity w/SOCLA Latin American Scientists, scaling earth w/agroecological systems!

   So we all collectively gain an understanding of how we are leaving effects and which one can be resolved and how with what local plans to start! Working w/skilled students to orchestrate using communities as classrooms or extended? So then each local plan also then understands how we all must be aware of the truth of what is effecting masses most and prioritize along with w/juggling as a local-global and beyond mindful participant!

   I have a techy Brittany, a very beautiful bright lady, willing to help me technically, as she suggests each have such an objective on their landing page that may differ and has nice ideas!  So I share this and Brittany if interested you can see this guys here working at resolving Nabble!
   I walk my talk, if aware myself, as I told Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk recently as well Pres Trump who asked me to manage his campaign last year. But also Jeff wanted to transition and I said 5G is toxic and they must stop, as well how sanctions are done, Military, Nuclear use, until waste properly cared for, same misinformation of COVD and short-sighted research for toxic vaccines as w/many and Gates going after- and if look at his record in Africa it is not good! Each local plan defining what toxic, once skilled work w/skilled students and go figure, no more will people be misinformed, rather 1 universal science is clear!

  So no more people isolated, w/misinformation, rather I was seeking now such a group so earthlings do not just get needs of delusion met due to many being in the fog due to all this, but also to help change w/the truth skilled bring forth or research so they now help the local plan prioritize needs and offerings and get them met, so then each can better give-gain support for all to do one's homework and gain one's desires?

  But also, investments as a collective also retain control of the local plans, (similar to what Nabble reflecting with this thought could do) but also this way investors know well the local plan will maintain the ecological homeostasis for local life, so not more toxic get permitted and toxic is prioritized to end, along w/harmony for people to see the good jobs to do this transition for these priority local plans to have good technology! So even creatively when earth-space is covered w/same page conscious awareness, then no more controversy without serious empathy and skilled facts brought forth w/intermediary of each subject to guide so all self reflect and find one's space to do one's job! For the objective of seriously stopping time-sensitive destruction interfering in people's ability to heal and self-educate, taking part in earth-space supporting daily tools as people get real with the life-death cycles giving all our ability to do our organic exchanges and create a livelihood for our communities to explore locally and afar, and harmonize w/true enhanced potential!

Ex; agroecological systems keep water in the ground, one went to Mozambique after severe cyclone and weather is getting worse, but showed them another biome-community with identical ecosystems but same severe weather did not kill anyone, the water stayed in the ground, and even can create means for year-round water! As w/Joseph's work in Sierra Leon, Africa aiding Ebola orphans and amputees, where they went to bed hungry due to gardens w/no water, so once I know their reality when yet a Church and 2 univ yet to resolve, so we showed them a YouTube video of 2 primitive men digging a well and making bricks.

  They obtained self-confidence as we discussed their reality of homeschooling due to having not what they thought they should have chasing western ways of ignorance! recently just started school in this building they made w/the bricks from their water in the well they dug, gardens they grew w/watching video from Geoff Lawton's permaculture.

   I can handle robotics and AI, but not too ecologically whor more, or as Trump supposedly said a publisher that he purchased Robotic submarine, ship, and soldiers, but if no peace platform as I working at in real-time w/intermediaries, or if no understanding how many are trashing the microbiomes that Functional Medicine; www.ifm.org  researchers and Doctors that don't use pharma, accept ER only and heal w/whole foods and good testing of the deficient micronutrients that they proved are needed to balance the microcosm in our gut, to have cognitive brain capacity, to self heal, etc. Knowing Western Medicine needs to change the curriculum!  And unless w/skilled students as back up for each local plan to stand by the side of Reps-Govs-People, the scars will continue, when I believe and many suffering can stop!

   Good minds such as yours and tools can be somehow put together! I can ask Brittiany who offered to technically help me do this, to see if she could help you if you decided this could fit in and help not just us and Humanity but you, Nabble? I know how maybe even people starting Nabble, may rethink and come back if asked? Hugo, I respect and he has helped a lot as well Pedro and more!

The next thought is If I can fundraise or get a loan for $10,000.  As I extended my resources on errors and we never charged for 40 years as we gave freely our research, and had lost in 2008 and was ok until a few years of errors snowballing. I then can straighten out what is necessary, and then w/Humanitarian fund that people want me to have to do our plans along w/sharing Humanity's solutions now, I then would support the needs to do this for Nabble if you felt good about our plans? Realizing a virtual platform for earth-space to be sound, so all collectively make these decisions, meaning for the plans I share! As well as have yours on your landing page! So have you thought of the funds that you need for the direction you are choosing??

    I have a problem if we are not walking our talk, so to gain ads of people that are not ecologically whores knowingly or not, so if so, then to offer a transition plan so they-we all realize what they are doing toxic, not support it and aid the change, again more investments and good jobs! Which would then transform, or have to go elsewhere to advertise? So the message board stays free to all to join in and do their part! But with empathy needed! I found myself when my objective to stop wars, seeing a few people I was working with, missing some sensitivity reality of being real at the moment, programmed from past-religion or Military, etc. having their own ways be supported too long that is inhumane, for life can't handle such fragmentation! That is why we are losing over 200 species a day due to the 6th mass extinction and our human misuse-abuse yet to understand and can!

So do you want to profit or have common sense for equality of all earthlings to give-gain, tools are here for basics, and more can be perfected?

Thank you for this read, and please take out what can for you each! And let me know?

   Also, Jamen Shively at Radish.org welcomes me to join them, as they are formulating conscious collective and doing a lot similar, as I occasionally share what I want, and felt they too spacy in some areas but open to learning, I just had a full plate to share more of what I felt of Jamens' inner-interpersonal issues?? But they are all good techies trying to save life on earth and wanting to say w/Emeritus Guy Mcpherson that his science he states from being on top of many science entities, that climate change is too late for solutions. Jamen and others are saying no we will find a way! I told Guy to help us define where science perhaps is wrong in his conclusion, as we all can get programmed in these fcking curriculums and scars on earth-space!

  Guy has opened his mind if we can come up with answers, so they work w/Harvard and many Univ's if any interested you can take part with them for they have nice people on earth as they are trying to also work it out? Jamen used to manage Microsoft w/Bill Gates and feels he is one greedy person, where whatever direction he goes in he has to profit first! And Radish.org offers free for the public. As I too wanted our message board to offer free if I did not merge with another? As then each can gain support for what is needed!

I am not interested in being a catalog or merchant, but to have a nice board sharing good solutions for earth-space to further support Humanity-investments of priority local plans, for them all to find one,'s place and do local plan below one's feet part-time, networking and prioritizing so all on the same page, yes!

     Good luck in your decision making and if I can help in that, please contact me, love, kara                                                                         `i come to talk story (ictts) is our US 501/c3 Nonprofit Assoc.
             Thank you all for your help to get this far!  Please stay in touch aiding updates!                                                                                     Peace is real if we organize w/neighbors locally and afar!
                                             Love, Wendy, Misha, Kara, and volunteers!                                                                                                                               `i come to talk story, has great plans join in!
                                                               kareje@ictts.org
                                                            +01 (360) 450-3749
                                                Skype Please leave a message!
                                        Your support is needed in each plan!
                                             Contact Kara if you want to help?

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
I think most of humanity has degenerated into trash and needs to die before things can improve.  But that is God's problem, not mine.  I am a programmer and my problem is writing good code.  A good forum platform must be fully decentralized so that no human authority can take it down.  And it must be social so that people can find new forums.  Nabble fails on both.  This weekend I plan to write a full explanation of what I have in mind for Blasma which I hope will replace Nabble.

Re: The Future of Nabble

GregChapman
Franklin wrote
A good forum platform must be fully decentralized so that no human authority can take it down.  And it must be social so that people can find new forums.
Now I understand what you were driving at in your initial post!

Please would you email me contact details for your sysadmin.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: The Future of Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
GregChapman wrote
Please would you email me contact details for your sysadmin.
http://support.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=user&user=402449

Re: The Future of Nabble

Mintrax
Hi Franklin, I have been with Nabble since 2011 I think. Whilst we work out what to do, could our forum http://the-rv-lithium-project.2301966.n4.nabble.com/ be transferred to your server please.

Re: The Future of Nabble

zero777
Are all active boards going to be transferred to your server?
Or do we have to do anything.

Thx.

Re: The Future of Nabble

David19
Hi Franklin,

This is very sad news, I really like the nabble forum I have on my site.

I am happy to offer some financial assistance if needed.

My Nabble forum is now down and I can't access any of my posts. I don't have any of it backed up or saved so I'll end up losing a lot of work if I can't access it again.

If possible please could you migrate it to your other server;

http://elementary-value.54354.n8.nabble.com/

https://www.elementaryvalue.com/valueinvestingforum.html

If not, is there a way I can access my data to copy it?

Regards,

David

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Hello Nabble,

I too did not save for I thought you would give us notice? PLease advise when have time, kara
                                                         `i come to talk story (ictts)
                                                     is our US 501.c3 Nonprofit Assoc.
                                               Thank you all for your help to get this far!
                                                   Please stay in touch aiding updates!
                                                         Peace is real if we organize
                                                         w/neighbors locally and afar!
                                              Love, Wendy, Misha, Kara, and volunteers!

                                             `i come to talk story, has great plans join in!
                                                                 [hidden email]
                                                              +01 (360) 450-3749
                                                                        Skype
                                                           Please leave a message!
                                                  Your support is needed in each plan!
                                                      Contact Kara if you want to help?
                                                                    `All Related...

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 10:58 AM David19 [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Franklin,

This is very sad news, I really like the nabble forum I have on my site.

I am happy to offer some financial assistance if needed.

My Nabble forum is now down and I can't access any of my posts. I don't have any of it backed up or saved so I'll end up losing a lot of work if I can't access it again.

If possible please could you migrate it to your other server;

https://www.elementaryvalue.com/valueinvestingforum.html

Regards,

David

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7606184.html
To unsubscribe from The Future of Nabble, click here.
NAML

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

Severino
Hi Franklin,

I am requesting that our forum please be migrated to your new server.
If there is a fee, please advise and I will remit it.

I can be reached ggandbv@gmail.com.

Forum name is: http://giggling-girls-and-bloody-violence.17246.n6.nabble.com/

Thank you in advance.

Severino

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:13 PM Severino [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Franklin,

I am requesting that our forum please be migrated to your new server.
If there is a fee, please advise and I will remit it.

I can be reached [hidden email].

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7606230.html
To unsubscribe from The Future of Nabble, click here.
NAML

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

Marc Martin
Hi, I just learned about this.  I have two forums that I would like to see continued on Nabble or its replacement.

  http://es-forum.com/
  http://shado-forum.com/

Thanks,
Marc

Re: The Future of Nabble

our combined `effect
Yes they have a nice clear layout Marc, and Please note, we are revamping ours to utilize a good layout like that, and explore your updates to see how best, efficiently, for conversations, along w/our Google US nonprofit site redone, to focus directly and embed Nabble!

I thank you for my past venting mode to research ideas and plans, and do feel guilty taking up so much space, but can I download it and then start over? I want to apply your tools, as we create a virtual earth-space message board, scaling earth w/agroecology prioritizing ending toxic and celebrating along the way? And the conversations would be here to cut thru controversy as in 5G-Nuclear use-Military-Industrial Ag, for starters, and @ local plan will decide w/skilled students using communities as classrooms, to stop scars from repeating and replace w/Humanity's solutions, as I work w/SOCLA Latin American Scientists scaling good investments in solidarity restoring ecological enhanced sustaining healthy working communities on earth, then space!

Much appreciated, if you let me know so I can save present posts, and start over w/your options? Or at any time beneficial to you then delete it and start over, up to you!

Thanks, kara

http://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923p7606235.html
To unsubscribe from The Future of Nabble, click here.
NAML

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gesvilsur
A me han eliminado uno que se llama Piezas de Ocasión , usted me puede pasar a su servidor

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gesvilsur
I've eliminated one that's called Occasion Parts, you can move me to your server

Re: The Future of Nabble

MikeyK
Oh, my. Many years ago I used Nabble for my Startup website. I have such fond memories, and Nabble holds a special place for me. I wish there was something I could do, and I'm sorry that it's come to this for Nabble. I find it to be one of the best forum platforms out there, and this is what happens? :( I hope things turn out for the better, but I understand all you're saying. What a shame.

Re: The Future of Nabble

sparkle
Oh gosh - I've just seen this - we have been so happy with our private forum for the last 8 years.  It has been a great private place for us to chat - from all around the globe, and just what we needed - we have appreciated it so much.

If you wanted any money contributions towards running costs we may be able to help.

Otherwise are you able to keep our forum going on your new server?

Think this would be the link - http://gupta-chat-more.826.n7.nabble.com/

Re: The Future of Nabble

nabblewillhelp
I agree - this is a great forum, the best we've come across. I think now more than ever, we need more options for on-line communication.

We would also like to move to your server and would contribute payment.

http://transition-monday-forum.272354.n8.nabble.com/

We thank you and wish you the very best with this work and the future of this forum

Very best wishes

Forest, on behalf of transitionmonday.com

Re: The Future of Nabble

vinni183
Hello.
Please transfer two forums to your server

lactation-collection.2318262.n4.nabble.com/
lesbian-strapon.2360586.n4.nabble.com/

They were created 7.5 and almost 4 years ago
Thank you.
1234