Https Protocol Request

1 ... 2021222324252627

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I have checked your site and everything seem to be working properly. There is no need to make changes.
Please let us know if you still have questions or concerns.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Pjanello
My forum used to be embedded ony page and now it only shows a link to the forum. I didn't change a thing.

On Thu., Jul. 23, 2020, 4:51 p.m. Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support], <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have checked your site and everything seem to be working properly. There is no need to make changes.
Please let us know if you still have questions or concerns.

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7606482.html
To unsubscribe from Https Protocol Request, click here.
NAML

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Did you set up a custom domain to your forum?

Re: Https Protocol Request

Pjanello
No.
Can it be a subdomain ie forum.commishtour.ca?

On Thu., Jul. 23, 2020, 4:57 p.m. Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you set up a custom domain for your forum?

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7606484.html
To unsubscribe from Https Protocol Request, click here.
NAML

RE: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, you should by a custom domain like this one.

Can it be a subdomain ie forum.commishtour.ca?

On Thu., Jul. 23, 2020, 4:57 p.m. Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you set up a custom domain for your forum?

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7606484.html
To unsubscribe from Https Protocol Request, click here.
NAML

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7606485.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

Re: Https Protocol Request

Pjanello
Ok I've created the subdomain as mentioned, and installed SSL certificate.
Anything else?

On Thu., Jul. 23, 2020, 6:08 p.m. Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, you should by a custom domain like this one.

Can it be a subdomain ie forum.commishtour.ca?

On Thu., Jul. 23, 2020, 4:57 p.m. Israel <Nabble> [via Nabble Support], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you set up a custom domain for your forum?

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7606484.html
To unsubscribe from Https Protocol Request, click here.
NAML

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7606485.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7606486.html
To unsubscribe from Https Protocol Request, click here.
NAML

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should follow the instructions at this page:
Custom_Domain.png

Re: Https Protocol Request

mixagesoftware
Hello,

https://forum.mixagesoftware.com/ certificate suddenly stopped working:
SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN is returned.
The certificate is named "forum.librecad.org" but I guess it should be "forum.mixagesoftware.com". On my side, I haven't changed anything... What's the matter?

Thank you,
Bruno

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Fixed.

Re: Https Protocol Request

mixagesoftware
Thank you so much :)

Re: Https Protocol Request

tommitch82
Hi, is there a problem with SSL at the moment? Our forum is suddenly no longe secure https://forum.thstofficial.com/

Re: Https Protocol Request

NoseyNick
Hi Nabble Team

Could you please enable HTTPS for http://forum.mymorbic.uk/ , previously known as http://mymorbic-sail-oar-dinghy-uk-network.329352.n8.nabble.com?

Much appreciated!
-- NoseyNick, co-admin of forum.mymorbic.uk

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Done.

Re: Https Protocol Request

NoseyNick
Many Thanks,  Israel <Nabble>!

"B" grade on https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ - would be good to get rid of ye olde TLS 1.0 and 1.1, and add some of the PFS algorithms someday...

... but already HUGELY better than no encryption at all! Thanks again!
-- NoseyNick

Re: Https Protocol Request

Marc Martin
Hi Nabble Team,

Could you please enable HTTPS for http://www.es-forum.com ?

Thanks,
Marc

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Next renewal time is: Sat Jan 23.

Re: Https Protocol Request

hemind
Dear Israel,

For my forum: http://x.97663.n8.nabble.com/, before I have set custom domain to https://www.sjtuoutdoor.tk. You helped me with the https protocol.

Now I also would like to link it to sjtuoutdoor.tk and also enable https, and I have already set the CNAME record for this domain to n8.nabble.com. Could you please help me to enable the https protocol?

By the way, now should I set the custom domain to sjtuoutdoor.tk or www.sjtuoutdoor.tk in the setting panel of my forum?

Thank you very much!

Min

Re: Https Protocol Request