Https Protocol Request

1 ... 18192021222324 ... 27

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

fintechee
Thank you so much!!
You are the best forum hosting!!

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

hemind
Please enable HTTPS for the following site.

Custom domain: http://www.china-alpine-news.tk/
Nabble default domain: http://x.227930.n8.nabble.com/

Thank you

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
HTTPS enabled.

Re: Not secure

Rick

Ok. My domain site is secure.
They are telling me Nabble needs to secure from their end.

My main page with domain.   https://cyclevisor.com/mobile_index.html

My Nabble forum page.  http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/

Requesting http to https change.
If this has the possibility of shutting down what I have stop,
and let me know please.

Thx. Rich

Re: Not secure

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to provide your custom domain so that we can enable HTTPS on your forum.
You should read the topic below and understand what should be done first:
http://support.nabble.com/Not-secure-tp7605372p7605375.html

Re: Not secure

Aeroplanez
Please enable HTTPS for:

http://forum.aeroplanez.co.za

Re: Not secure

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
HTTPS enabled.

HTTPS Update

Secretary Fairy
Please!  Application for Https Protocol Setup.

Domain: http://heart-booster-altar.248962.n8.nabble.com/

Also, can you activate so I can advise members?

Thanks.

Re: HTTPS Update

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should provide your custom domain then we can enable HTTPS protocol.

Re: HTTPS Update

Secretary Fairy wrote
Please!  Application for Https Protocol Setup.

Domain: http://heart-booster-altar.248962.n8.nabble.com/

Also, can you activate so I can advise members?

Thanks.
You need to provide a custom domain first!
Nabble then makes https possible on their side, but it is up to you when you then put it into operation on your domain! For more information take a look at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Embedded-Forums-and-https-td4012846.html

Re: HTTPS Update

Secretary Fairy
Would this be my custom domain?

http://www.rubinenterprises.info/forum.html

need it to be

https://www.rubinenterprises.info/forum.html

I had to turn off SSL in Weebly to make it work temporarily.

Re: HTTPS Update

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You have to buy a custom domain for the forum and then go to Options > Application > Change domain name and follow the instructions.

Re: HTTPS Update

GregChapman
Hi Secretary Fairy ,

You have
http://heart-booster-altar.248962.n8.nabble.com/
embedded in
http://www.rubinenterprises.info/forum.html
so you need to create a sub-domain, e.g. forum.rubinenterprises.info, for your forum then Israel can switch on https for that sub-domain.

Read my GregHelp guide (link in previous post) for more details.

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Survey Positive
Please enable HTTPS for

http://forum.surveypositive.com

Thank You

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
HTTPS enabled.

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Boogie Streams Support

Hello I have made a subdomain on my website it is
https://forum.boogiestreams.com

Domain app
http://boogie-streams-forum.273713.n8.nabble.com

need to activate custom Url
Thanks

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should go to Options > Application > Change domain name, then select "Your Own Domain" and follow the instructions.

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Boogie Streams Support
Please enable HTTPS

everything was already set just waiting for email that its populated so I can complete the last step on the guidiance

Re: HTTPS REQUEST

Boogie Streams Support
Hi

I created a forum a couple of days back.http://boogie-streams-forum.273713.n8.nabble.com/

I followed the instructions to use the custom domain name www.forum.boogiestreams.com. However, its been about 60 hours but the change doesn't seem to be effective.  The custom domain name takes me to Nabble's home page.

Grateful if you could assist and let me know what the issue is in this regard.

Thanks
Boogie Streams Support
1 ... 18192021222324 ... 27