Https Protocol Request

1 ... 222324252627

Re: Https Protocol Request

François Van Lerberghe
Please, could you activate https protocole for :
http://archive-du-forum-logiciels.2326119.n4.nabble.com/

Thank you

François

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should have a custom domain so that we can enable https for you.

Re: Https Protocol Request

François Van Lerberghe
Oh, sorry, I did mentioned it :
- The Nabble URL is <http://archive-du-forum-logiciels.2326119.n4.nabble.com/>
- My Custom domain is <http://archivesforumtest.pegase-asbl.be>

Thank you to activate the https protocole.

François

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your site is hosted on n4 server, we are moving forums on n3 for while. You will be notified when we start with n4 then we can enable https for you.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Presto
Please enable https on the forum.sampdonate.ru. Thank you.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your site is hosted on n8 server, we are moving forums on n3 for while. You will be notified when we start with n8 then we can enable https for you.

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge
Sorry - heroes-rising-forum.140.s1.nabble.com

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
cbsarge wrote
Sorry - heroes-rising-forum.140.s1.nabble.com

We can enable https only for custom domains.

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge
You enabled it for our previous forum back in 2019. Has the option changed?

https://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7603818.html

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge
Not sure why my brain is having such a hard time posting the URL but here it is - http://heroes-rising-forum.140.s1.nabble.com/

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge
I got them to register a custom url in their dns. Please enable https for www.heroesrising.org

Thank you!

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We have enabled https for your site.

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge
Thank you!

Re: Https Protocol Request

akhayyat
Would you please enable https for my forums?

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your next renewal time will be in October 11th. Do you need https before this date?

Re: Https Protocol Request

akhayyat
1. Does enabling HTTPS stop browsing by HTTP? (e.g. does it redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS at your end, or causes HTTP to stop responding?)
2. What renewal? I don't have a paid subscription. However, I've got some credit for contributing an Arabic translation of Nabble. What will happen on October 11 exactly?

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
1. No it doesn't.
2. Renew means that http is scheduled to turn into https automatically without requesting anything.

Re: Https Protocol Request

akhayyat
I guess I can wait until then.

Re: Https Protocol Request