Https Protocol Request

1 ... 14151617181920 ... 27

Re: Https Request Please

Raven<Nabble>

Re: Https Request Please

GregChapman
Many thanks!

All seems to be working well - and I've further updated my guidance on the subject in the light little tricks I've learnt along the way! :-)

Re: Https Request Please

GregChapman
Apologies! I should also have requested this one yesterday:

http://sbc-forum.2368949.n4.nabble.com/
http://forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk

Re: Https Request Please

Raven<Nabble>
GregChapman wrote
Apologies! I should also have requested this one yesterday:

http://sbc-forum.2368949.n4.nabble.com/
http://forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk
Enabled https

Re: Https Request Please

GregChapman
Raven<Nabble> wrote
Many thanks! All nicely working!

Re: Https Request Please

Raven<Nabble> wrote
GregChapman wrote
Hi Raven,

Can you please implement https on the following sites:

http://ruston-house.1088553.n5.nabble.com/
http://blog.rustonhouse.org.uk
I've enabled https on our end.
Just realised, I need to use blog.rustonhouse.org.uk for the site in which the app will be embedded.
Please would you change this one to:
https://nabble.rustonhouse.org.uk

Re: Https Request Please

GregChapman
Bump!

Re: Https Request Please

Vsuver
Please!  Application for Https Protocol Setup.

Domain:
http://whitepingvin.138587.n8.nabble.com/
http://forum.whitepingvin.ru/

Thanks.

Re: Https Request Please

Vsuver
Now the question is:
I have connected your primary domain to cloudflare.com
And now the forum is no longer open. In the address bar written https://forum.whitepingvin.ru
What can I do to make the forum?

Re: Https Request Please

GregChapman
I suspect that you have not waited for the confirmation that Nabble have done what's needed at their end. See:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Embedded-Forums-and-https-td4012846.html

Re: Https Request Please

Vsuver
You say in this paragraph?
2.4 Post a Message on Nabble Support

So I just have to wait?

Re: Https Request Please

GregChapman
Yes!

Unfortunately, the Nabble team can be a little slow to respond at times.

You'll see that I've been waiting since April for my latest request to be actioned!

(I think part of the problem is that this topic isn't pinned, so it is inclined to slip down the list. Also, it appears that it is still a very manual process for them.)

Re: Https Request Please

Vsuver
Thanks Greg for the clarification.
I will wait

Re: Https Request Please

Israel <Nabble>
Hello Vsuver,
Can you please check if the HTTPS is working properly on your side?

Re: Https Request Please

Vsuver
Yes, everything works fine! Thank you very much for Your work!

Re: Https Protocol Request

jeremygwoods
Hi,

Could you please do HTTPS for http://rroma-workers-network.20321.n8.nabble.com?  It will be on https://forum.rromaworkersnetwork.com.

Thank you!

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello Jeremy,
Can you please confirm if everything is working properly on your side?

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge
Hello. Could you please enable https for the following site:

http://heroes-rising-forum.143540.n8.nabble.com/

Many thanks!

Re: Https Protocol Request

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hi,
Https enabled as requested.

Re: Https Protocol Request

cbsarge
I'm trying to load the forum main post list in a div on my site using a jquery load() function so I can style it a bit afterwards. I've been prefacing the URL with the https proxy service from https://cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com/ but, was hoping switching nabble to https would eliminate that requirement. Unfortunately, I'm still receiving a mixed content error even after you've enabled https.

Any thoughts on what I might be missing? Do I need to go in and switch something in the nabble configuration somewhere?

Thank you.
1 ... 14151617181920 ... 27