unregistered user name

Prof. Krishna
I created a forum titled CIS 228 - The Internet  under the User name "Prof. Krishnakumar" without registering. later that day, I  registered using that user name and waited for the email from nabble which I never got in my inbox, or spam folder..  So I decided to re-register using another user name (Prof. Krishna).  After I registered this time,  I received an emaill from nabble... When I registered both times, I used my gmail address.

Currently, I have no way of login as "Prof. Krishnakumar" and so I cannot edit  my own forum. Please Help.
Thank you..

Re: unregistered user name

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Prof. Krishnakumar,

I can see two forums with that name:
http://n2.nabble.com/CIS-228---The-Internet-f2288209.html
http://n2.nabble.com/CIS-228---The-Internet-f2288421.html

Please post the link to your registered account so that I can set you as the owner of those forums. If you still don't have a registered account, please try to register again.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: unregistered user name

Prof. Krishna
Hi Mr. Hugo Teixeira ,

The  forum that I am using is
http://n2.nabble.com/CIS-228---The-Internet-f2288421.html

I deleted this forum,  http://n2.nabble.com/CIS-228---The-Internet-f2288209.html

Thank you for setting "prof. Krishna"  as the creator of that forum. I am able to manage that forum now with that user name.

only other things,I  still cannot login as "Prof. Krishnakumar" and when I try to register again using "Prof. Krishnakumar" I get an error message
  "User is already registered"
  "Please enter correct information and click Register."

I am glad at least I can maintain the forum  as "prof. Krishna" .. Thank you for your help..

Re: unregistered user name

Dr. Haven
ditto on this problem