We'd like compizomania forum to be moved|setup on The New Nabble

We'd like compizomania forum to be moved|setup on The New Nabble

smorman
Hi!
We'd like The compizomania forum to be moved/saved on the new Nabble setup, thanks a lot!

http://compizomania.54672.x6.nabble.com/

Best Regards!

Vladimir Dolgyrev.
Vladimir Smorman

Re: We'd like compizomania forum to be moved|setup on The New Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum soon.
You'll get a reply when it's finished.

Re: We'd like compizomania forum to be moved|setup on The New Nabble

smorman
Thanks!
We wait for...

Re: We'd like compizomania forum to be moved|setup on The New Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: We'd like compizomania forum to be moved|setup on The New Nabble

smorman

Thanks a lot!!!
Everything's fine!!!