Uploading images with a link (error)

Harvey
For the last few months I've been getting an error when I try to use a link to upload:

Anyone else getting this error?

Re: Uploading images with a link (error)

Pedro
Please, check if the image is still at this link.

Have you ever posted an image from this directory: http://nyskiblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/ ?

Re: Uploading images with a link (error)

Harvey
Yes. That's my wordpress directory.

I'm 99% sure that it used to work, but in the several months I get that error.

While I'm trying to figure this out, please, save this image on your pc and upload it to your forum.

Re: Uploading images with a link (error)

Re: Uploading images with a link (error)

Harvey wrote
Yes. That's my wordpress directory.
Please, could send me an url where you have uploaded an image from this directory?

Re: Uploading images with a link (error)

Harvey
Here is one:

http://nyskiblog.com/polar-peak-ski-bowl/

Basically any image on my homepage:

nyskiblog.com

I mean, something in nabble's app.

Re: Uploading images with a link (error)

Harvey
I'm not sure how I could find that.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I mean, something in nabble's app.

http://support.nabble.com/Uploading-images-with-a-link-error-tp7587860p7588287.html
To unsubscribe from Uploading images with a link (error), click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog