The Future of Nabble

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gesvilsur
tengo estos foros

http://construccion.100.s1.nabble.com
http://acero.101.s1.nabble.com
http://inmobiliaria.102.s1.nabble.com
http://carton-y- papel.103.s1.nabble.com
http://minerales.104.s1.nabble.com
http://cereales.105.s1.nabble.com
http://chatarra.106.s1.nabble.com

y cuando quiero entrar en ellos con mi e-mail y contraseƱa no me deja ,

me pueden decir que es lo que pasa ?

me pueden decir que es lo que pasa ?

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gary Lewis
Franklin, or others, is there any news on the replacement for Nabble?  I'm toying with moving to a new platform and want to know if I should consider the replacement.

Having said that, I'm very grateful for the support you've given my forum for the last several years.  But I'm assuming that at some point Nabble will become a burden for you that you won't want to carry, so am wanting to be ready.

So I'm reaching out to get the latest status.  Thanks!
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: The Future of Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
I originally planned to write a replacement for Nabble, but I changed my mind and won't do this.  I only support Nabble for my own use.  Nabble will be around for a while but I think users should look for an alternative.

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gary Lewis
Thank you, Franklin.  That's not the answer I wanted, but I fully understand where you are coming from.  And thank you, again, for supporting my forum.  I'll start looking for a replacement, but I would like to continue to have the existing one to search for answers, even if we are not actually posting in it.  Will that be possible?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: The Future of Nabble

Franklin
Administrator
Gary Lewis wrote
Thank you, Franklin.  That's not the answer I wanted, but I fully understand where you are coming from.  And thank you, again, for supporting my forum.  I'll start looking for a replacement, but I would like to continue to have the existing one to search for answers, even if we are not actually posting in it.  Will that be possible?
Sure, that's fine.

Re: The Future of Nabble

Gary Lewis
Thanks, a bunch.  We have a lot of good answers in that forum, and a lot of history documented, so do not want to lose it.

But we have started looking for a replacement so we can get the traffic off your servers.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/