Swedish Translation?!

GD

Swedish Translation?!

GD
I'm very sadishfiad with this forum that your company offering us. And i'm from sweden and i'm shoud be vary
happy if i could help you to fix the misses in the swedish translation. And i could allso translate evrything into
Swedish whithout problems. Actually im a good translater into swedish, but not into english so if you let me do
this i can truly do it in a week or two if i have time and so.

just answer me here, and we have a deal! (but I may change my mind in the meantime)

/GD

Re: Swedish Translation?!

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi GD, thanks for the help. The swedish translation we have is quite old and finding what is missing is not so easy. Here is the current swedish translation: lang_sv.naml

First of all, please take a look at our guides here:
http://support.nabble.com/Translation-Guide-for-Nabble-tp6669351.html
http://support.nabble.com/Getting-Started-tp6670642.html

The portuguese translation is the most complete translation we have, so you should use this file as your template.
When you finish, we will give you 80,000 ad-free credits for your Nabble app(s). Thanks a lot!
GD

Re: Swedish Translation?!

GD
I have started my translated. And i hav much to do right now so im sry for my time. But i think its better to make
it good in a long why then be in a hurry and make it bad. But i have a question.

When i opend the file in notepad ++ the translationen was a bit different. for exemple:

In sweden we use ÅÄÖ, and if i will translate "Users" it would be "Användare".

Here i use "Ä".

But in the translation it was: "ä"!

Im i correct when i use ä for all Ä. Or should i just write "Ä" immediately.
It will of course go faster if i write "Ä" immediatly. But i ask you first so i dont make any misakes.

Im sorry for my bad english. i am a good translator, but translate into English is not my best thing.

/ BRGDS
GD

Re: Swedish Translation?!

GD
Have allmost translate all the basic staff now
But i still need you to answer my upper question.

Anyway, i take a break until then...

/ BRGDS

Re: Swedish Translation?!

Hugo <Nabble>
Please make sure your file is in the UTF-8 format. Then you can use the special characters without problems.

Re: Swedish Translation?!

SimSim
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Swedish Translation?!

Harald Bohlin
Hello, I have translated the entire Swedish file. Also a lot of corrections of the previous version du to bad translation.

Where can I send/upload it?

Re: Swedish Translation?!

GregChapman
From looking at other translation topics, I think the answer is, use: