Re: Downsizing Nabble

forum recovery help
Dear admin friends, I see an error on my behalf in moving the forums. Because the old N 5 vs coded forums all disappeared from google search. When I click on these forum links that come out of the cache,

This site is unreachable.Check for errors in the spelling of Klima-forum.1111995.n5.nabble.com.
If the spelling is correct try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

As you can see, it is no longer directed to new links, this is a great loss for you and us. Is there any work around to solve this situation?

For example, my old link was working on my profile in a very large forum, and the general clicks came from there.

I think urgent work should be done to redirect old links to new links, otherwise it is difficult for every forum to live in these new links.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
You should change the old URL to the new one "http://klima-forumu.179.s1.nabble.com". There is no way to do this automatically.
I don't know exactly what the problem is but you can try to apply a custom domain.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

forum recovery help
It's a shame for everyone that they don't have an automatic way. Thanks anyway.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

forum recovery help
You made an addition to your article, I wrote an answer at that time, I cannot correct my own article. I can't explain my problem fully, google translation is not complete.

My request was that the old links should be considered beforehand and direct new links, that is, those who clicked on the old link should go directly to the new link.

For example, I don't understand foruming on the internet, I was in another forum at the time, whoever clicks on this forum goes directly to that forum. I assigned the setting to a friend in that forum as an admin, and he did it.

Actually, it seems to me that it should be very simple, but since I don't understand it, I shouldn't be too pedantic. At least, if only the main links are set, the forum will be found with new links directly.