Re: Downsizing Nabble

NFCdC
Dear Franklin and Israel,

Thank you for the warning.

I do want my forum to be preserved :

http://nuevo-foro-control-de-castidad.329363.n8.nabble.com/

Thanks for keeping me updated.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum to our single server.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

NFCdC
This post was updated on .
Please let me apologize. I had wrongly posted my request on Franklin's thread and when I did not find my own message a couple of days later, posted again a new thread on the main support forum.

As a result, our forum is now available both as:

http://nuevo-foro-control-de-castidad.325.s1.nabble.com

and

http://nuevo-foro-control-de-castidad.349.s1.nabble.com

I have posted a sticker on the old forum saying that the new url will be  in 325.s1.nabble.com

Could you please delete 349.s1? I tried to do it myself but got a 500 error
Message: 552 5.3.4 Error: message file too big

Sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for your dedication, your patience and your understanding.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We're going to deleted the URL as requested.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov
removed