Re: Downsizing Nabble

Shadowulf1
Please preserve my Forum: http://the-superpower-list-forum.72882.n8.nabble.com/

Also, can I confirm the status of its previous incarnation? I wanted to preserve it as well, but I'm just now seeing the email notification to contact you all. Hopefully, it's not too late to save this.  ( superpower-list-forum.2863604.n2.nabble.com/ )
Nerd nerd nerd...nerd is the word!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum in the next few days.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Shadowulf1
Apologies, these are two distinct Forums.

The link I provided is the most current version of the Forum tied to the link you provided. That link you provided is an abandoned Forum we use purely as an archive reference.
Nerd nerd nerd...nerd is the word!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move the forum below soon:
the-superpower-list-forum.72882.n8.nabble.com

You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble