Re: Downsizing Nabble

njboxers
Hello,

Yes please, I would like my forum preserved.

Here is the url:
ask-a-barf-question.37062.n7.nabble.com

which appears on:
https://www.njboxers.com/ask-barf-question.html

Do I need to do anything else?
thank you!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move forum in the next few days.
You'll get a reply when it's finished.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

njboxers
Thank you so much!  I never got a notification it was moved, and realized when the old url didn't work, I better come back here and search for my post, which I found!  Again, thank so much!!!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

njboxers
Question, was I supposed to make a DNS change at all?  The new forum shows up just fine on the web; however, when I click on any of the topics, I get the following error page:

This site can’t be reached
forum.njboxers.com’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.
DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE