QuantLib forums not syncing

igitur
Hi,

Just noticed that the QuantLib forums ( http://quantlib.10058.n7.nabble.com ) haven't updated since 2017. Can one of the admins here fix it?

thanks
Francois

Re: QuantLib forums not syncing

igitur
igitur wrote
Hi,

Just noticed that the QuantLib forums ( http://quantlib.10058.n7.nabble.com ) haven't updated since 2017. Can one of the admins here fix it?

thanks
Francois
Hello Admins,

I love Nabble. Please restore this forum.

thanks

Re: QuantLib forums not syncing

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you know if this is a mainling list? If so they are not supported anymore, all that we can do is to keep it as an archive.

Re: QuantLib forums not syncing

igitur
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Do you know if this is a mainling list? If so they are not supported anymore, all that we can do is to keep it as an archive.
Hi Israel,

Thanks for replying. Yes, Quantlib's mailing lists are just standard mailing lists on Sourceforge. Are you saying this isn't supported anymore? If so, what changed?

Thanks

Administrator
We can move the site "quantlib" to our single server but it will be read only.

Re: QuantLib forums not syncing

igitur
I guess that's better than nothing, but I still don't understand what had changed so that it doesn't work as before. Did something change on Nabble or on the actual mailing lists?

Thanks

Re: QuantLib forums not syncing

Israel <Nabble>

Re: QuantLib forums not syncing

igitur
Ah OK, understood.

Please move the forum. Much appreciated.

Re: QuantLib forums not syncing

fffilimnov
Administrator