Please preserve our smufl-discuss mailing list archive

Please preserve our smufl-discuss mailing list archive

dspreadbury
Thank you very much for providing the excellent Nabble service for so many years!

We still have a number of links pointing to posts in the mailing list archive for SMuFL (github.com/w3c/smufl) and it would be great to preserve them if possible. The address of the archive is:

http://smufl-discuss.50501.x6.nabble.com/

Many thanks!

Daniel

Re: Please preserve our smufl-discuss mailing list archive

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
p3

Re: Please preserve our smufl-discuss mailing list archive

fffilimnov

Re: Please preserve our smufl-discuss mailing list archive

dspreadbury
Many, many thanks for preserving our archive!

Daniel