Page speed performance

donharrison
Hi Nabble,
I'm possibly the reason for this issue, due to previous requests,
however l though it may be wise to get your thoughts on it.

Google offer the following Page speed insights re:
my "www.fishingwesternport.com" site.

Mobile: 71/100
Desktop 84/100
1/ Your page has 4 blocking script resources and 2 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
2/ Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static resources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from local disk rather than over the network.

so are those 2 issue's above, something that can be resolved?

cheers Don.

Re: Page speed performance

Pedro
I used google page speed on your page. I noted that most of this small slowness is caused by avatar images which we do not cache for a long time and they can't be joined in a sprite, as google suggests.
I will see if I we can work on the other causes.

Re: Page speed performance

We also cannot cache for a longer time css and profile images since it can be changed by users instantly. And, the cache code is not in naml.

Re: Page speed performance

donharrison wrote
Mobile: 71/100
Desktop 84/100