Nabble Topics Content Hidden

☪Not_A_Admin
So basically what me and owner are trying to do is, make the forum see-able to everyone.
So they go into the forums, then the thread of their choice, but the content inside the thread such as Download links or picture are hidden until they sign up, i saw this in vbulletin and phpBB, People put some html brackets around the bits they want to users to sign , not sure how its soposed to be done in nabble any ideas?

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

☪Not_A_Admin

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

☪Not_A_Admin
why is this locked?

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

Nabble doesn't have this feature, so we would have to implement it. But why do you want to force users to register before downloading? What is the advantage of this approach?

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

The lock icon is broken and we are working on it.

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

Hugo <Nabble>
Do you also have a Nabble app like that (with links to download stuff)? Why do you think the Nabble registration is important in this case?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

☪Not_A_Admin

Hugo it would be great if you can implement something like this, im not sure what its actually called
But it would get alot of visitors to sign up instead of just leeching the goodies.

Plus it means they will start posting more.(probally)
However i have came up with how it could possibly look.
heres a e.g.

Looking forward to your reply.

Re: Nabble Topics Content Hidden

We will work on one project at a time. I will create a task for this and will keep it in our to-do list. You may have to wait some weeks until this is finished.