Getting Started

Locked 1 message Options

Getting Started

If you want to create a new translation for Nabble, please follow these steps:

(1) Read our guide here -- this is a very important step and you should not skip it.

(2) Download the portuguese translation file: Here is the portuguese translation that you can modify:
lang_pt_br.naml

(3) Post questions: please use this forum (Nabble Translations) to post questions about anything related to translations, including questions that you may have about the meaning or usage of words and expressions. Please don't be shy.

(4) File encoding: please make sure you will keep the file encoding as Unicode (UTF-8). Most text editors let you see the encoding of the file, including Notepad++, Kate, etc.

Thanks for helping. Nabble will reach many more users with your help. Besides that, translators will probably receive a bonus in the future (this is still undefined, but we have some ideas).