Downsizing Nabble

Re: Downsizing Nabble

cultstudios
Please preserve these forum:
http://iglow-performance.2352633.n4.nabble.com
Many thanks,
Paul

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Gesvilsur
A usted le funciona bien , los mio no se habren

Re: Downsizing Nabble

eabbey

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Sean P. DeNigris
We'd like http://forum.world.st/ to be moved please.

Franklin wrote
2.  If you have a custom domain then change its DNS to be a CNAME record pointing to move.nabble.com .  This allows us to move your forum without disruption.
Does that mean to set the nameserver to move.nabble.com ?

Franklin wrote
3.  Post a new thread to this support forum asking for your forum to be moved.
If yes to above, done and waiting.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

vinodkashyap
I want my forum to be there

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
vinodkashyap wrote
I want my forum to be there
What is the link to your site?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Cirras
Please preserve this forum:
http://bu-forums.2323770.n4.nabble.com

Thanks.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

forum recovery help
Dear Franklin friend, I sent you an e-mail with a different e-mail address yesterday, can you help me if I send it again by specifying the same e-mail here, I need to solve my problem. If you want, I can add a friend of Israel, maybe you are busy.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please post your request to this forum, please.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
It's going to be moved in the next few days.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Mark Court
Hi,

Not sure if my e-mail went to the right place but I have lost my forum.

http://evesham-jubilee-member-forum.2362360.n4.nabble.com/

Can you save it please?  My e-mail address is mark_court@hotmail.com

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Judipearl
I want to make sure I don't lose my forum. We use it daily. Thank you!

http://judi-s-asylum.1122382.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please follow the thread below:
https://support.nabble.com/Re-Downsizing-Nabble-td7610601.html#a7610603

Your forum will be moved soon.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

jerryterrifying@gmail.com
http://mondo-coolmunity-forums.1068018.n5.nabble.com/

Just want to make sure my forum is preserved.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>

Re: Downsizing Nabble

our combined `effect
Hi, it's kara sharing what comes to me wrongly!

Re: Downsizing Nabble
External
Inbox

forum recovery help [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
Aug 2, 2021, 10:28 PM (21 hours ago)
to me

Israel, my friend, I wrote it but it doesn't show up. I wonder if I couldn't post it to the forum while I was dealing with google translation because there is no complete translation. Anyway, I request the protection of my forum in the link --> http://klima-forumu.1111995.n5.nabble.com/ thank you and I wish you a good forum.

https://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7610605.html
To unsubscribe from Downsizing Nabble, click here.
NAML

Gesvilsur [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
1:49 AM (17 hours ago)
to me

Your domain name currently resolves to an IP address that doesn't belong to Nabble. Please follow the instructions (see link below) in order to update your DNS. If you have just updated your DNS, please wait 24 hours for the changes to take affect.
Access your application with a custom domain name.
Nabble Default URL
http://piezas-de-ocasion.54354.x6.nabble.com/
Your Own Domain
Step 1
        Go to your Domain Registrar and set the CNAME-record for your custom domain to x6.nabble.com. (show me more details)
(After this change, wait a little bit for the DNS to propagate. Then open your custom domain url in the browser to see if the change is propagated – if successful, you should get redirected to the Nabble home page)
Step 2

Enter your custom domain name below:
http://piezasdeocacion.es
Example: mydomain.com
Step 3
        After saving your changes, your old URLs will continue to work and will automatically redirect to your custom domain URL. You will also receive an email with a link to revert this domain change.
or Cancel

para surta efecto que tengo que esperar 24 horas ?

https://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7610631.html

johnchand [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
2:55 AM (16 hours ago)
to me

Please preserve my Forum

https://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7610645.html

Marc W [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
9:08 AM (10 hours ago)
to me

please preserve my forum:

http://natcor.1119870.n5.nabble.com/

https://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7610650.html

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Peter58
I believed I posted some days ago I need to preserve my forum, http://loteria-de-green-cards-visas-y-cadivi-peter-roth.1103547.n5.nabble.com/ and one of my readers just sent me an email telling me she can not access our forum , which in fact its true.. Was my forum moved? Do you have the new link? Thanks!!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Gesvilsur
Con nuevo enlace tampoco funciona

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Peter58 wrote
I believed I posted some days ago I need to preserve my forum, http://loteria-de-green-cards-visas-y-cadivi-peter-roth.1103547.n5.nabble.com/ and one of my readers just sent me an email telling me she can not access our forum , which in fact its true.. Was my forum moved? Do you have the new link? Thanks!!
Your new link is: http://loteria-de-visas-americanas-diversity-visa-green-card-lottery.162.s1.nabble.com
123456