Downsizing Nabble

imb

Re: Downsizing Nabble

imb
I missed my mail thread.
Thanks.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

bubbaski27
Hello Franklin,

Are you able to preserve my forum still:

Bubbaspicks.weebly.com

Will I still have user email information?

Thanks for everything through the years!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have the default URL to your forum?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

DimmedOut

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your forum has already been moved. See the thread below:
https://support.nabble.com/Re-Downsizing-Nabble-td7611516.html#a7611534

Re: Downsizing Nabble

bubbaski27
Hello,

Here is the URL:

http://bubba-s-picks.81773.x6.nabble.com/

Thank you!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

glennard
Hi, is possible re-activate this forum http://el-foro-de-la-solfonica.34481.x6.nabble.com ?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

BRIMBOAdmin
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

PROSA
Please preserve my forum
forum.log4view.com
which is no longer reachable.
The url points to move.nabble.com.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your forum has already been moved.
https://support.nabble.com/Re-Downsizing-Nabble-td7611131.html
If you have a custom domain, you should now change your DNS to point to s1.nabble.com.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

mloubani
Franklin,

Sorry for this late reply. I was part of a large forum group "Oscar EMR" on nabble that has been around for >10 years. It looks like the forum admins are either no longer active, or missed this message and our forum suddenly disappeared.

I was wondering if there was any chance the form could either be moved, or the raw data exported so we could re-establish the forum elsewhere?

This forum is used by Physicians and their staff around North America working on an open source electronic medical records system. A lot of relevant experience and topics lived in this forum and are now much harder for people to access.

Regards,
M.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the URL to your site?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

mmpvcentral
Hi,

Can I get the new URL for the following forum:
http://sketchbook-idea-journal.31184.n8.nabble.com/

Thanks,
Michael

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We don't have old backups anymore.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

adalardo
I missed the message about Nabble downsizing. Is there any chance to rescue and preserve our forum? We do have more than 10 years of good messages and documentation about our R language course on it.

http://bie5782.138098.n3.nabble.com/

I will appreciate it if it is still possible to recover it. Thank you all for the support and very nice forum that we have been using all years in our courses. Unfortunately last year we missed messages from nabble and did not have the course because of the pandemic