Downsizing Nabble

imb

Re: Downsizing Nabble

imb
I missed my mail thread.
Thanks.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

bubbaski27
Hello Franklin,

Are you able to preserve my forum still:

Bubbaspicks.weebly.com

Will I still have user email information?

Thanks for everything through the years!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have the default URL to your forum?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

DimmedOut

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your forum has already been moved. See the thread below:
https://support.nabble.com/Re-Downsizing-Nabble-td7611516.html#a7611534

Re: Downsizing Nabble

bubbaski27
Hello,

Here is the URL:

http://bubba-s-picks.81773.x6.nabble.com/

Thank you!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

glennard
Hi, is possible re-activate this forum http://el-foro-de-la-solfonica.34481.x6.nabble.com ?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

BRIMBOAdmin
Dear Nabble,

We requested our forum to be preserved, but we can no longer access it, and have not received a notification from you of the new URL.  Please can you provide details of how we can access the new forum location?  The original forum details are: http://members-forum.2496.n8.nabble.com/

Thanks you.

Janice Little

Re: Downsizing Nabble

BRIMBOAdmin
Dear Nabble, I have now found the link you provided for the new URL and updated our details.  Thank you for your help.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

PROSA
Please preserve my forum
forum.log4view.com
which is no longer reachable.
The url points to move.nabble.com.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your forum has already been moved.
https://support.nabble.com/Re-Downsizing-Nabble-td7611131.html
If you have a custom domain, you should now change your DNS to point to s1.nabble.com.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

mloubani
Franklin,

Sorry for this late reply. I was part of a large forum group "Oscar EMR" on nabble that has been around for >10 years. It looks like the forum admins are either no longer active, or missed this message and our forum suddenly disappeared.

I was wondering if there was any chance the form could either be moved, or the raw data exported so we could re-establish the forum elsewhere?

This forum is used by Physicians and their staff around North America working on an open source electronic medical records system. A lot of relevant experience and topics lived in this forum and are now much harder for people to access.

Regards,
M.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>