Backup link not working

Mintrax
I clicked "Download Backup" and recieved the email with a link. When I click on the link it just throws me back to the email. I have tried twice.

Any assistance appreciated.

Michael

Re: Backup link not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Are you trying to restore your site?

Re: Backup link not working

Gary Lewis
I have to right-click the link, click "Open the link in an incognito window", and when that window opens I have to hit "refresh" in order to get the popup that lets me tell it where to store the download.  Then I can hit Go and it'll work.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Backup link not working

Mintrax
Thanks so much Gary. it worked just as you said.

Regards
Michael

Re: Backup link not working

Mintrax
No, thanks Israel, just doing a safety backup onto new laptop.

Re: Backup link not working

Gary Lewis
Glad it worked.  Don't know why that is required, but something changed some time ago at Nabble and that was the solution to get backups.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/