Advertisment Location

Coleen_Astalos
I'm still in the first 30 days of trying out Nabble and so I'm not seeing any advertisements on my site.  Can you point me to a nabble site that has advertisements so I can see where they are / what they look like?

Also, are advertisements included in email subscriptions to a subforum or thread?
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Advertisment Location

GregChapman
I just clicked on a random selection of the "What's Cool" sites from the Nabble home page and found these all with ads:
http://poolespeedway.2288420.n4.nabble.com/
http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/
http://compass-metal-detector-forum.548136.n2.nabble.com/

Go to any topic on these and you'll find the adverts appear under the first post in the topic.

Bear in mind that they are targeted according to the search habits of the visitor concerned so the particular ads you see will not be those that others see.

Re: Advertisment Location

Coleen_Astalos wrote
Also, are advertisements included in email subscriptions to a subforum or thread?
Should have added... Currently advertisements are restricted to the web interface and do not appear attached to subscriber mail, but they do appear after the first post in any topic regardless of sub-forum level.