Member Profiles

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
I guess Hugo made that one.
He's quite the artist!  :)

Oh Hugoooo....

Re: Member Profiles

intercitylife
I tried to get the override-code from the test-forum. However, wasn't successful. Would be happy if somebody could help to make the code working, so users in my forum have the possibility to edit their profile (fields age, sex, location are ok for me as well).
Thanks!
www.intercitylife.com
http://www.intercitylife.com/intercitylife-reisen-travel-lifestyle-japan-forum.php

Re: Member Profiles

Pedro
You should have copied extra_fields and profile_header files. See your site, I put it there.

Re: Member Profiles

intercitylife
Super. Thank you.

Am 09.09.2013 22:56, schrieb Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]:
You should have copied extra_fields and profile_header files. See your site, I put it there.

http://support.nabble.com/Member-Profiles-tp7583880p7586396.html
To unsubscribe from Member Profiles, click here.
NAML

Hey cool! that someone else is interested in this feature.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Pedro,

If you leave a field blank you get "NAN"

Could we change it so that if a field is empty it doesn't display anything, or at least shows two dashes like this

Age: --

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
The idea solution: If nothing is put in for age of birthday or sex nothing shows. Not even the field.

http://support.nabble.com/Member-Profiles-tp7583880p7586431.html

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Member Profiles

Pedro
Done.
Please, take a look now.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
That's perfect.

Once you've checked Male or Female you don't have the option choose nothing again. But that's exactly how I want it to work.

Thank you very much.

How can we entice Hugo the artiste to create a girl for the avatar?

Re: Member Profiles

intercitylife
I support the idea of a girl avatar:-). Especially for the situation where I display some nabbl RSS feeds, a mix between default male and female avatars would look a bit more natural.
Thanks and cheers

Am 11.09.2013 20:23, schrieb Harvey44 [via Nabble Support]:
That's perfect.

Once you've checked Male or Female you don't have the option choose nothing again. But that's exactly how I want it to work.

Thank you very much.

How can we entice Hugo the artiste to create a girl for the avatar?

http://support.nabble.com/Member-Profiles-tp7583880p7586435.html
To unsubscribe from Member Profiles, click here.
NAML

Re: Member Profiles

Pedro
He is busy these days. But will try to draw something as soon as he can.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Cool.  We really just need a hairdo?  :)

http://support.nabble.com/Member-Profiles-tp7583880p7586444.html
To unsubscribe from Member Profiles, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
----------
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Some users are getting a blank field under age.  In this case the user has actually entered a birthdate.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Harvey44 wrote
Some users are getting a blank field under age.  In this case the user has actually entered a birthdate.

I figured out what is going on. Only the person can see their own age, no one else can.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
What I see logged in:

What I see logged out:

Re: Member Profiles

Pedro
Well spotted. I fixed in my forum and in yours. Please, take a look now.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Now when I click on profiles I am getting this. I am getting it when I click on profiles that have not been edited to include the extra fields in their profile:

Re: Member Profiles

Pedro
Thanks for reporting. I updated your code as mine. It's working now.
Please, let me know if you see anything wrong.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey

Awesome. Looks good.

(via mobile)

On Sep 14, 2013 10:16 AM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for reporting. I updated your code as mine. It's working now.
Please, let me know if you see anything wrong.

http://support.nabble.com/Member-Profiles-tp7583880p7586493.html
To unsubscribe from Member Profiles, click here.
NAML

Re: Member Profiles

intercitylife
May I ask to have it in my forum fixed as well? Thanks.
http://www.intercitylife.com/intercitylife-reisen-travel-lifestyle-japan-forum.php

123456