Member Profiles

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Yes just in the last 2 days.

He joined in 2/23

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have this user set up his information recently?

http://support.nabble.com/Member-Profiles-tp7583880p7589512.html
To unsubscribe from Member Profiles, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Member Profiles

Pedro
He didn't write his birth date in the correct format (mm/dd/yyyy), he only wrote 1966. Please, ask him to fix that.

By the way, the system should war him about the wrong format, at least on new browsers. Please, also ask him which browser and version he is using.

Re: Member Profiles

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
He didn't write his birth date in the correct format (mm/dd/yyyy), he only wrote 1966. Please, ask him to fix that.

By the way, the system should war him about the wrong format, at least on new browsers. Please, also ask him which browser and version he is using.
Not sure I can do that. Will probably confuse the user.

Here's what I did to the entry field:

I moved the date format tip right below the field, and added some text.

Re: Member Profiles

Pedro
Lateski only wrote 1966 on that field. He has to write in mm/dd/yyyy format.