HELP! My Nabble forum app doesn't work animore!

HELP! My Nabble forum app doesn't work animore!

Luca
I had a Nabble forum for long years...but now my link doesn't work animore! :
http://agapornisitalia-forum-home.29985.x6.nabble.com/
Why???

My forum is host in a blogger site.

Please help me!

Re: HELP! My Nabble forum app doesn't work animore!

GregChapman
Nabble doesn't work with https:// by default and that's the protocol used by Blogger.

Check out: http://support.nabble.com/HTTPS-Protocol-td7600829.html
and post a request at: http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-td7600969i100.html#a7601276

I am hoping that Nabble will pin the second topic or merge it with the first!

Re: HELP! My Nabble forum app doesn't work animore!

Luca
Thanks for the help. I'll send a request for HTTPS in the forum, but I have to buy a SSL certificate?

Re: HELP! My Nabble forum app doesn't work animore!

I'm not an expert on SSL but I understand that there are sites that offer free SSL certificates that should be adequate for sites that are not involved with taking payments.