Https Protocol Request

1 ... 3456789 ... 27

Re: Https Protocol Request

Raven<Nabble>
h3rb1x wrote
Would you please enable https/ssl on two sites "forum.the55s.com" and "the-55-s.48759.n8.nabble.com"
Enabled.

h3rb1x wrote
Problem:

When time permits, you will also need to fix the certificate for 48759.n8.nabble.com AND n8.nabble.com both of then need to be "wild card" certificates.
At this time, we are only enabling HTTPS on custom domains. I do not know whether that will change.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Luca
Hello, I need a HTTPS in my forum please:
http://agapornisitalia-forum.29985.n6.nabble.com/

Thanks

Re: Https Protocol Request

raton
Hello, I need a HTTPS in my forum please:

http://poker-club-du-pays-d-apt.49320.x6.nabble.com/

thanks

Re: Https Protocol Request

Harvey
Any progress on the embedded issue?

Re: Https Protocol Request

Raven<Nabble>
Luca
I'm getting an error when I try to enable your site. Maybe Blogger sites don't work.

raton
You need a custom domain name for HTTPS.

Harvey
No progress lately.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Luca
Thanks.
I think the problem in that I disable the HTTPS of the blogger two day ago for cansee the Nabbel forum.

Ok, now I re-enable HTTPS  my blogger site.
Please try to reset https in my nabble forum.

If it dowsent work next week I re-set the HTTP in my blog.

Thanks.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Have we given up?  Oct 1 is really the deadline.

Re: Https Protocol Request

OS-Jason

Re: Https Protocol Request

Soraya

Re: Https Protocol Request

Raven<Nabble>
OS-Jason: Done

Soraya: Done. You'll need to update your links for your Facebook and Twitter buttons to HTTPS because they are blocked by the mixed content error.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Soraya
Thank you for the help,
successful greetings, hopefully nabble is always getting better

Pada tanggal Kam, 20 Sep 2018 pukul 12.22 Raven<Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> menulis:
OS-Jason: Done

Soraya: Done. You'll need to update your links for your Facebook and Twitter buttons to HTTPS because they are blocked by the mixed content error.

http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969p7601407.html
To unsubscribe from Https Protocol Request, click here.
NAML

Forum Soraya

Re: Https Protocol Request

Raven any progress on embedded forums?  Are you working on it.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Raven<Nabble>
Harvey, I think that after the current round of errors, reported in the other threads, is fixed, embedded should be okay to turn on and just deal with any new errors as they come.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Harvey
So what is the next step?

Re: Https Protocol Request

Raven<Nabble>
I've passed on the bugs to be fixed, so for now all there is to do is wait.

Re: Https Protocol Request

Para
We'r new, but we'r interested in using Nabble.
We also want to get https for:
http://blog-paranormal.82388.n8.nabble.com/
thank you for your help

Re: Https Protocol Request

Raven<Nabble>

Re: Https Protocol Request

OS-Jason

Re: Https Protocol Request

Para
Raven<Nabble> wrote
Done
Thank you for the response so fast

Re: Https Protocol Request

Para
Raven<Nabble> wrote
Done
I found a problem after migrating to https
I use www. for a custom domain
but after activating https:
 if users accesses the site for the first time without www, then the browser redirects the destination URL to http://nabble.com instead of to www.mycustomdomain. com
1 ... 3456789 ... 27