topic tt5735106 appears to be locked but I seem to be exempt from that lock

topic tt5735106 appears to be locked but I seem to be exempt from that lock

Graham Perrin
<http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Allow-OpenID-tt5735106.html#a5746377> in threaded view.

I see a padlock on the topic, but (expanded) all four options to _Reply_ seem to ignore the lock —

— and indeed, I can reply —

Am I misunderstanding the GUI?

Does the lock not apply to me because I'm an opening poster?

topics seem to be locked immediately after the opening post

Graham Perrin

Re: topics seem to be locked immediately after the opening post

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this bug. We will fix it.