show_custom_ads

Re: show_custom_ads

Harvey
Looks good Pedro thank you.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 12:04 AM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, see if it is right now.

http://support.nabble.com/show-custom-ads-tp7585894p7587261.html
To unsubscribe from show_custom_ads, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: show_custom_ads

Harvey
Question.

This widget/macro seems to ORDER items in the directory sidebar:

But the way the overide is I'm not sure how to change the order?

Thinking about moving the ad above the list of sub-apps.

This is not in my forum, it's in my directory.   ( directory.nyskiblog.com )

Re: show_custom_ads

Pedro
When you use n.overridden you call and merge the original macro.
So this:
 <override_macro name="sidebar_widget" requires="node_page,servlet">
    <n.overridden />
    <n.ads_widget />
</override_macro>
Is equal to:
 <override_macro name="sidebar_widget" requires="node_page,servlet">
    <n.actions_widget/>
    <n.people_widget/>
    <n.subscribe_widget/>
    <n.categories_widget/>
    <n.archives_widget/>
    <n.ads_widget />
</override_macro>
You can change the order replacing the n.overridden with the original macro items in the order you want.

Re: show_custom_ads

Harvey
Perfect thank you.

Question if a  custom macro has NO USAGES when I compile usages can I delete it without worry?

Re: show_custom_ads

Pedro
Yes.

Re: show_custom_ads

Harvey
Pedro please look at my show_custom_ads macro.

I have made a mistake that has broken my forum.

Re: show_custom_ads

Harvey
I just learned something.

If you screw up and make a fatal error in a macro that messes up your app, if you can get into the advanced editor  you might be able to fix it even if in the regular naml macro edit it is "stuck."

Any way I think I fixed my issue.