save it from deletion by following the instructions on its/their page

save it from deletion by following the instructions on its/their page

bigboss97
I have received an email about "Nabble forum scheduled for deletion", my forum:
http://karaoke-engineering.44.s1.nabble.com/
According to the email, I can save my forum by following the instructions on its/their page. I just couldn't figure out who's it or they. I went to the forum and nabble home page. I couldn't find any instruction.
It would be great if someone can help me out with this. Thanks in advance.

Note: My forum has become a kind of knowledge base over the time. It would be a pity if it gets deleted. It's the nature of this kind of forum. It's only active when someone searches for a solution to his problem.