restore forum from back up

Brigitte
This post was updated on .
Hello Nabble support,
Would you kindly relaunch this back up? Our group wants to review it for a new forum. Thank you.site_102582_1218089896.zip

Re: bring back forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the link to your site?

Re: bring back forum

Brigitte
We used the forum right on Nabble, it wasn't embedded anywhere. Previously with another forum, Nabble support was able to resurrect a site from just the backup zip which is attached to the first post. Does that still work?

Re: bring back forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, it doesn't work anymore. We are downsizing Nabble and most likely the server which your forum was hosted was gone.

Re: bring back forum

Brigitte
Thanks for responding. Just curious, how does a different server affect using a backup of the forum? Nabble is unable to read the backup zip it created and set up a forum on a different server?