removal of 'free embeddable forum'

athomas@td.com.au
Howdy, I've made payment for the premium support. could you please remove the powered by Nabble ads from my blog and forum?
they're called 'Zimbaroo'

many thanks!
Andrew

Re: removal of 'free embeddable forum'

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to your apps (it is better than searching our database by name) and we will make this change for you.

RE: removal of 'free embeddable forum'

athomas@td.com.au

Hi, thanks for such a quick response!

I think these are the links you’re looking for:

http://zimbaroo.1052198.n5.nabble.com/

http://zimbaroo.1052200.n5.nabble.com/

regards,

Andrew