move topic from one sub-thread to another

move topic from one sub-thread to another

Gitz
Could you please tell me how can I move a topic created in one sub-thread of my forum to a different sub-thread? Thanks,
Gitz

Re: move topic from one sub-thread to another

GregChapman

1. Copy the URL of the target thread, or individual post within it.
2. Visit the post to be moved
3. Open the "More v" menu and select "Move Post"
4. On the screen that appears paste in the URL of the target and click the "Move Post" button.

Be aware that all replies to the moved post will be transferred with it, so you may then need to select the first reply and move that back to the original topic.