internationalization code

Вайнах
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We are working on the internationalization code and it should be available in March. We will contact you when we are ready to receive translations from contributors. But if you are in a hurry, we can tweak the templates of your forum for now. We can replace most of those texts on the interface, but not all of them. So I would send you a file with temporary texts to be translated. Please let me know if you want this solution for now while you wait for the official code.

Thanks for helping!
You can send this file to my email?

Re: internationalization code

Hugo <Nabble>
Although the translation technology we created is ready to be used, the translation file isn't complete yet. We still have to move all texts to that file before letting people translate it. Please give us some weeks to finish that.

Re: internationalization code

Вайнах
Thank you. We'll be very happy if this is possible within a month