help creating new fourm

KhFanWriter9
Do I need that specific  password to create a new fourm?

After the sign up page it's completely blank when I do my own password  for the user section of creating a new fourm.

Re: help creating new fourm

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Try to use the following password: CcWm5tH

Re: help creating new fourm

KhFanWriter9
I think the password expired. I tried it twice, and the same thing occurred. Blank page after clicking the 'go' button, and no creation email.

I am subscribed to this topic, and I didn't get a email alert at all.

You sure your email settings are up to date too?

Re: help creating new fourm

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I have just created a new testing forum with the password above and it's working properly.
Yes, the email settings are setting up properly. I have received an alert to this this topic.

Re: help creating new fourm

KhFanWriter9
New and old nabble are mixing together.

Alright the password you gave me is marked as Too short. Yes .. I'm typing it right.

On the net it takes me to non s1 nabble home page to set up  fourm everytime. Using I E I managed to get on the S1 set up page, and put everything in the slots. The 'I'm not a robot' check box isn't there though.
This link is where everything goes nuts 'cause all browsers mark it as not secure. New and old version of edge both mark it / block it. Old version of edge says there's no cerficate.

I cant use the view settings in IE this time, so it remains blank.

The tab says S1 nabble

The page is blank.

http://s1.nabble.com/more/ForumStart$Save.jtp

Re: help creating new fourm

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please, try Google Chrome.

Re: help creating new fourm

KhFanWriter9
will fire fox be  good too.

Asking before I even download it.

no one really uses google browser for its popularity.

Re: help creating new fourm

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, it will work.

Re: help creating new fourm

KhFanWriter9
Will try a little later.

Since edge is one of the most used browsers today  for the times maybe as a suggestion to  make sure it works on the most used ones. People still use I E even if sites are moving off of the browser too.

The other suggestion is to hint on the home page to use another browser  like a bit of sites do. and to have the specific password  too.

The newbies wont know to look up this support fourm 'cause there's not really a button for it on the front page as my third suggestion.

It's something I thought about all these years I've been a fourm creater  on here.