gstreamer forum offline

mariannasb
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/ hasn'r been working for at least a couple of weeks...

Re: gstreamer forum offline

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum to our single server.
You'll get a reply when it's finished.

Re: gstreamer forum offline

fffilimnov

Re: gstreamer forum offline

David Ing
Something is wrong.  It isn't ingesting new emails from the list.

For context, there is a related thread here:  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gstreamer-project/-/issues/90#note_1055096

Re: gstreamer forum offline

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Mainling lists are not supported anymore you can keep it as an archive.

Re: gstreamer forum offline

David Ing
I think many developers in the gstreamer community are very sad to hear this.  Nabble has been a great tool for us to search the knowledge base.

Is it a question of limited financial resources?  (I imagine that hosting this list is expensive.)  Or is it just that the Nabble product has had the feature removed?  I am wondering if it would be possible to pin at an earlier nabble version, so that emails could be ingested.

Re: gstreamer forum offline

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
The feature has been removed. Mailing lists are not supported anymore.