feature request html -> text conversion

Re: feature request html -> text conversion

GregChapman
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
It seems to me that the right solution here is to check if the user is somehow subscribed to the app where the topic was posted and show that line (To start a new topic under...) based on this information. So it won't matter if the user clicked or not on the "alert me when someone" checkbox.
Agreed!

(And, of course, those posting via email would never see such a check box.)
If this makes sense, we will make this change. Please let us know what you think.
It makes perfect sense - both the description of the issue and the proposed solution. Further, I assume this would be on general roll-out and not just for my apps.

Re: feature request html -> text conversion

Pedro
Greg,
we've fixed it. It will be available in the next release.

Re: feature request html -> text conversion

GregChapman
Many thanks!