border="0"

Harvey
Would it be possible to have my images default to border="1" instead of border="0"?

Re: border="0"

Pedro
Which images? Those that are uploaded?

Re: border="0"

Harvey
When i load an image the default is border="0"

Would like it to be border="1"

Re: border="0"

Pedro
Please, edit editor_insert_image_button macro, replace line 24 with:
 var tag = '<nabble_img src="' + name + '" border="1"';

Re: border="0"

Harvey
Wow that's a big macro! I had no idea it would be that hard.

Looks like I have to override it, I can't edit?

Re: border="0"

Pedro
It's not hard, you can override it just changing that line.

Re: border="0"

Harvey
I can see that it is easy but I hate to add all that code (macro and override) for such a "simple" change.

Re: border="0"

Pedro
Do you want me to do it for you?

Re: border="0"

Harvey
No I can see how to do it. I'm just wondering if it is worth all that extra code.
HTTPS Please!