a way to get your fourm back ?

Angelic1985
my fourum i had dissappeared is theeir a way for nabble to retreive it ?

http://angelic.2347074.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=finish_registration_page&email=laurakrohn1985%40gmail.com&key=0.11462318241553471&date=1429713163937

above is my link for my fourm if anyone could help it would be greatly appreicated.

many thanks!

Re: a way to get your fourm back ?

Angelic1985
http://angelic.2347074.n4.nabble.com/

This is my link , if i could retreive the infomation in it it would be  very much appreicated

Re: a way to get your fourm back ?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have a backup link so that we can restore your forum?

Re: a way to get your fourm back ?

Angelic1985
http://angelic.2347074.n4.nabble.com/
I have this link I would have to look in my email to see if  any other link is there

Re: a way to get your fourm back ?

Angelic1985

Re: a way to get your fourm back ?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately, it's not possible restore your forum anymore. The archive has already been deleted permanently.