Yahoo Group Integration Not working for Forum posts on Nabble SLN3263

Yahoo Group Integration Not working for Forum posts on Nabble SLN3263

toddecus
I have successfully setup my yahoo group.
Successfully subscribed nabble to the group sbjug {at} yahoogroups dot com
I have an account on nabble with my personal email address and that email address IS registered with the yahoogroup
I can send directly from that email address to yahoo group list successfully.
But when I reply on nabble forum to a thread. I get
this:
We are unable to deliver the message from <toddecus{at}yahoo.com>
to <sbjug{at}yahoogroups.com>.

If you feel you've gotten this email in error please visit the following link for more information http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_ACCT&id=SLN3263

With the following email header attached:
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:19:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: toddecus <toddecus{at}yahoo.com>
To: sbjug{at}yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Test nabble 2

I did some manual manipulation of this to not share the email addresses in question so obviously.

Re: Yahoo Group Integration Not working for Forum posts on Nabble SLN3263

Pedro
As you can see here:
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_ACCT&id=SLN3263
yahoo groups are not accepting messages from non authenticated servers. So yahoo is rejecting emails from Nabble's server.
I will see if there is anything we can do.

Re: Yahoo Group Integration Not working for Forum posts on Nabble SLN3263

toddecus
I read the error.  The implication is that either Nabble has to change the way it sends messages, or nabble has to get yahoo groups to allow it to work. OR nabble can only be used as yahoo group archive (unfortunate).

Re: Yahoo Group Integration Not working for Forum posts on Nabble SLN3263

Pedro
I'm trying to contact Yahoo to accept our smtp server.
My test forum.