Where is the link renewal for Premium Support?

Where is the link renewal for Premium Support?

Harvey
Best $100 bucks I ever spent.

Re: Where is the link renewal for Premium Support?

Peter <Nabble>
There will be a link in your profile soon.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Is that a standard procedure?  ie it shows up when you have x amount of time left?

It was not implemented yet. Will be available on the next release.

Come to think of it I may be the first renewal. (!)

Indeed.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Where is the link renewal for Premium Support?

Harvey44 wrote
Best $100 bucks I ever spent.
Renewed for 2012.

I'm tellin' ya kids - it's worth it.

I'm tellin' ya kids - it's worth it.

Re: Where is the link renewal for Premium Support?

Pedro
Harvey44 wrote
Best $100 bucks I ever spent.

I'm tellin' ya kids - it's worth it.
I'm really happy to read this.

Re: Where is the link renewal for Premium Support?

Harvey
I honestly don't understand how you give me all the help you give me for $112 a year.

I feel like a partner in a startup company.
HTTPS Please!