Where is the forum OpenESB

polperez
Hello Nabble

This morning, I tried to connect to the forum : http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/
I was surprised not to access to the forum.  Moreover, as a long nabble's user, I had no access anymore to Nabble itself and I had to register once again.

Maybe it is something normal or it is a mistake. Could you give me more explanation about the group deletation.

Thank you for your help and your support.

Paul Perez
OpenESB community

Re: Where is the forum OpenESB

polperez
Hello

I read the post on the difficulties to maintain Nabble up.
We ignored that context
Let us Know how we can Help.

regards

Paul

Re: Where is the forum OpenESB

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We can move your site to our single server. Mailinglists are not supported anymore they will be only an archive.
We are plaining to place a donation button so that people can help us.