What is wrong with this code?

Harvey

Text

I am trying to use font-size to make the text larger.  How do I combine two styles in one piece of inline code?

Re: What is wrong with this code?

DavidJCobb
Multiple CSS properties in a single rule (attribute, here) are separated with semicolons.

Re: What is wrong with this code?

GregChapman
In addition, < span>  should only contain inline elements, so there should not be an < h5> inside it.

So why not have:

<h5 style="text-align: center; font-size: 5em; font-style: italic;">Text</h5>

Re: What is wrong with this code?

Harvey
Thanks Greg really appreciate it.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:15 AM, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
In addition, < span>  should only contain inline elements, so there should not be an
 inside it.

So why not have:

Text
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/What-is-wrong-with-this-code-tp7582173p7582179.html
To unsubscribe from What is wrong with this code?, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog